UniBoost magnetic drive chemical process pumps offer many benefits:
1) Minimizes exposure of your personnel to hazardous chemicals
2) Eliminates contacting seal faces which are prone to wear and leakage
3) Provides superior corrosion resistance
4) Eliminates costly seal flush systems required on all pumps with double mechanical seals.
5) Reduces downtime and maintenance costs through extended service intervals
6) Eliminates alignmentproblems inherent in direct-coupled units.
Advanced Magnetic Technology
State-of-the-art magnetic technology provides a safe and reliable pump for different applications. A magnetic coupling consists of two magnet assemblies. One is the outer assembly (the drive magnet) and other is inner assembly (the driven magnet). The outer assembly is connected to a motor and the inner assembly is directly attached to a pump impeller. When load is applied the coupling effects angularly and magnets create a force which is use to transfer torque from the motor to the impeller. This permanent coupling creates neither slippage nor induction current during rotation. There is no energy loss in this permanent magnet coupling. 'UniBoost' pumps have an inner magnet assembly which is directly molded in to the impeller.